Manage Your Healthcare Digitally with Patient Portal
*Every patient (existing and new) must contact our office by phone or by email email@example.com to receive log-in credentials for Patient Portal. Once you receive your log-in information from us, you can begin using this convenient medical dashboard. Typically, this process takes one business day (from the time we get your request).
What is Patient Portal?
Patient Portal is Dr. Maurer’s secure digital office. Here, you can:
- • Schedule in-office appointments, confirm dates and times of upcoming appointments and review your office visit history
- • Make payments
- • Review and request test results
- • Send secure messages to Dr. Maurer and receive responses within two business days and during regular office hours
- • Update insurance information
- • Revise your patient information like your name, address, personal preferences, and email address
- • Download office forms to print and fill out before your visit
- • Access medical information 24/7
Patient Portal should be used for non-emergency services only! If you are experiencing a potentially life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room!
Contact our office if you have urgent medical questions. If our office is closed, please listen to the office voicemail for instructions about how to reach Dr. Maurer.