How Can We Help You?
There are a number of ways to get in touch with our office to get the medical care and services you need.
Now you can register for eVisit to see Dr. Maurer from home. Either schedule immediate virtual appointments (nights and weekend) or schedule for later. Both options save you a trip to the office while providing you with easy, convenient, and quality care.
Contact Our Office
- Monday through Friday / 7:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Phone Number and hours
To speak with office staff, call (410) 489-9550.
- Monday-Thursday: 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- Friday: 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
- Note: Phones will route to voicemail during lunch.
Please leave a voicemail if we are unable to answer. Your message will most likely be addressed within the hour when the office is open.
For urgent needs during after-hours or the weekend, listen to our office voicemail to learn how to reach Dr. Maurer. Or log on to eVisit and schedule an appointment to see Dr. Maurer from home.
- 2465 Route 97, Suite #10
- Glenwood, MD 21738
Dr. Maurer’s office is located in Central Howard County—less than 20 minutes from Columbia, Elkridge, Olney, Ellicott City and Eldersburg and just 10 minutes from Sykesville.
If Dr. Maurer is ever out of the office, he will ensure that another doctor is in place to carry out appointments, prescription needs, and treat emergencies. This information will be made available on our office voicemail and on our homepage.
Our fax number is 410-489-5527.
What Our Patients Are Saying
- "Unless they are seriously busy when they have a walk-in, they will make you an appointment for the same day."
- – Charlotte
- "I had an unusual occurrence and was quite concerned. It was right before the New Year. I called, left a message on their machine, called again on Monday (New Year’s Eve) and found his office would be open for half a day. What a relief for me to find out what to do."
- – Anonymous
- "Recently, my wife and I had an afternoon appointment. At the last minute, we found out we had to be in Philadelphia by 5:30pm. Teresa found an a.m. time slot and saved our day!"
- – EHM/DHM